TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- Our minimum charge for carpet standard package or steam cleaning package is $59.
- Our minimum charge for a diamond carpet cleaning service is $75.00.
- Our minimum charge for a platinum carpet cleaning service is $105.00.
- A $10 surcharge is added to quotes for all weekend work.
- Any booking with keys left at the premises/ or real estate agency should pay upfront cash must be left at the premises.
- In regards to our house cleaning geelong standard package please note: If the rental property has no power it will incur a $20 additional fee and a $10 fee if we have to collect the keys from the real estate agent.
- In regards to the house cleaning packages if the carpet requires vacuuming prior to steam cleaning you will be charged at $7 per room.
- The price for our services given to you over the phone/email is subject to inspection of the job before work commences.
- When our technicians arrive at your premises they will inspect and measure the areas you have told us about. The technician will then inspect the carpet and stains before work commences.
- The technician will also confirm the price with you before work commences. Most of the time the price given over the phone does not change.
- The technician will sometimes quote extra after the inspection when the following occurs:
- For all end of lease cleaning services or move out cleaning the premises or house should be totally empty.
- Electricity and Running Water must be available at premises at scheduled time. Failure to do so will incur a charge of minimum 2 hours at the hourly rate originally booked.
- House Cleaning Geelong provides all quotations at the time of booking, or fixed/variable price on information given by you.
- At the time of the booking the customer must provide details of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime existing at the premises.
- The customer agrees to pay the price quoted by House Cleaning Geelong in full prior to or at the Service Time, unless otherwise agreed in advance with House Cleaning Geelong .
- The payment is to be made in cash at the beginning of the service unless otherwise agreed by us. The customer is obligated to make this payment before the cleaning team starts the service.
- If a bank transfer payment has been agreed, this has to be completed no later than 24 hours prior to the service appointment. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if no payment has been received.
- If no payment has been received by the service time, the House Cleaning Geelong will use reasonable endeavors to contact the customer for payment. In the event that House Cleaning Geelong cannot contact the customer or the customer will be deemed to have cancelled the service, and the Customer must pay any cancellation fees or charges set out below under cancellation fees.
- If the customer is dissatisfied for any reason with the service provided, it must inform House Cleaning Geelong within 24 hours of completion of the Service. House Cleaning Geelong strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and will endeavor to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently.
- The customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges third party to conduct services.